xSync is a Mac app which runs in the Status Bar and watches file system changes to a designated development folder. As soon as you save, it saves your file in XS Engine to your package repository. Development is no longer is choir of saving, syncing and activating Even if you are not a developer, it has some useful features, it shows if your HANA instance is online – avoiding unnecessary costs, and also allows you to easily download all files from a HANA package or development project. This is great for creating local backup/snapshots regularly.
A mac app to enable SAP HANA XS Engine app development on Apple Mac devices (currently there is no HANA Studio for Mac).
- Simplify and speed up development
- No need to check in each change (live sync)
- Download all repository/server files
- Free Application
- Useful indicator displaying if your instance is online
- Click here to see a short demo of the app in action
- Download the free app here
- Free and available here on the Mac App Store
Metric2 is a Real-time monitoring suite for SAP HANA. The suite contains dashboards, monitors and alerts for the HANA database and its applications, so that you can spend more time running your business, and not your systems.
Node.js Dashboard for SAP HANA is a realtime web node.js module for SAP HANA and Node.js. The web app gives you a view into how your HANA systems are performing by displaying RAM, CPU and Disk Usage via a simple, clean and intuitive web front end.